Saturday, August 13, 2011

The new home to Cj Consulting.

Welcome to the new home of the DigiBlog. The previous blog has been hosted by SquareSpace, which cost me $8 a month. I have decided to cancel my SquareSpace service and go for a free option = Blogger.

I am hoping to begin posting more (if i had a penny every time i said that, i'd be rich).

A little update about me:

I am a graphic designer living in southern Idaho. I work for a regional retail company -  King's Discount Stores. I am 50% of the advertising department. I work with others in the company to develop and design banners, poster, signs, and the ads.

I love my Job.

I do some freelance graphics work, but only for a few clients.

I will be in Vegas for PhososhopWorld in September.

This is the new DigiBlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment