Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Gear

I have been asked to give a list of the gear that I have.

Computers
24" iMac
2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB Memory
500GB Internal Hard Drive

17" MacBook Pro
2.5GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB Memory
200GB Internal Hard Drive

External Hard Drives
WD My Book Studio II 4TB Time Machine
WD My Book Studio II 2TB iTunes Media
WD My Book Studio 1TB Unused for now
WD My Book Studio 500GB General File
OWC Mercury On-the Go 320GB Graphic Design/Photography/Business Files

Other Accessories
Apple Aluminum Keyboard
Apple Mighty Mouse
Waco Intous 4 Large Tablet
Dell Multimedia Keyboard
Moshi Clear protector for the Apple Keyboard
Firewire 400 5 port hub
USB 7 port Hub
Epson CX9600Fax - kinda crappy
8 port Power Suppressor
7 port Power Suppressor
and a whole bunch of cables behind my computer

Photo gear
Nikon D80 10.2 MP DSLR
18-55mm lens
70-300mm lens
OLD unknown brand on camera Flash
2 Nikon Filters - neutral density filters



Software
Adobe Creative Suite 4: Master Collection
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2
iWork 09
Quicktime Pro
ClamX AntiVirus
Google Earth
iShowU HD
VNC Media Player
Handbrake
Fairmount
Onyx
VisualHub
and iLife 08

I have a lot of interesting software.

No comments:

Post a Comment